FEDITC is honored to have been chosen to support the Knowledge Base Services (KBS) and the Research and Development (R&D) restricted suites for the TACOM Strategic Service Solutions (TS3) Multiple Award, IDIQ Contract.
TS3 will primarily support service requirements for the following customers:
- Program Executive Office (PEO)
- Combat Support and Combat Service Support (CS and CSS)
- PEO Ground Combat Systems (PEO GCS)
- System of Systems Engineering & Integration (SoSE&I)
- Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC)
- Enterprise agencies of TACOM Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC)
- Scope primarily relates to services involving program and project management and administration, and the furnishing of professional advice or assistance, including engineering and technical, logistics management, management support, and professional services
- $1.8 Billion dollar maximum ordering ceiling
- NAICS: 541330, Engineering Services (Except Military and Aerospace Equipment and Military Weapons) - $35.5 Million size standard
- Scope primarily relates to services involving research, development, testing, and evaluation (RDT&E) and includes support to R&D laboratories across any service.
- $650 Million dollar maximum ordering ceiling
- NAICS: 541712, Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology) - 500 employee size standard
TS3 Knowledge Based Services (KBS)- W56HZV-14-R-0030
TS3 Research & Development (R&D) - W56HZV-14-R-0032