Commercial and Government organizations are becoming increasingly reliant on critical computer systems and technology-centric infrastructures that support business activities and capabilities. As such, these environments are becoming more susceptible to malicious attacks from both internal and external threats. FEDITC is the missing link; we provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability to our customers by applying Cybersecurity expertise directed by legal policy, guidance, and regulation.
The Company is on the forefront of cybersecurity implementation, operations, and support services. FEDITC's cybersecurity team has a wealth of experience in security testing and evaluation, computer network defense, information assurance policy and governance, and operational cybersecurity assessments. The Company's proactive solutions are designed to prevent exposure to threats.
FEDITC offers the following Information Assurance and Cybersecurity Services:
- Compliance with Federal standards including DOD RMF, DIACAP, NIST, CNSS, and FISMA
- Develop Full-Scope Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Program
- Application security including web and mobile applications
- Develop and Maintain of a Comprehensive Security Program
- Cyber Network Defense (CND) ; Systems and network security engineering
- Vulnerability assessments and management; Forensic analysis
- Develop Full-Scale Physical Security Program; Security architecture
- Risk assessments and management; Incident response
- Cybersecurity, Penetration Testing of Ground Based Vehicles (Driver and Driverless) & Cyber Engineer
- Develop, simulate, and implement realistic cyber-attack scenarios against onboard control systems
- Develop tool suite for analysis of cyber-attacks and attempts
- Discover cyber risks and implement risk management framework (RMF) strategies for Ground Based Systems
- Collaborate with Academia and Military Branches to advance cybersecurity engineering research